Monday, February 23, 2009

Raucci's Visit

We had our friends out from Crystal Lake this past weekend, Eric Raucci and his 3 kids, his wife chose to stay home :( Then again, a 5 day weekend without husband and kids, hope you had a party to celebrate Terry :)

They started out the visit with a snowboarding trip to Park City, then followed that up Friday with a trip to the Canyons, then Friday Night we all met up at the U and had dinner at The Pie Pizzeria - then headed over to the Women's Gymnastics meet.

Saturday we all went to the Bird, I was working and they all Snowboarded and Skiied, no new powder but still good snow. Sunday they got up and did it again at the Bird, 4 days, 4 Snowboarding trips.

I'm guessing that they're asleep on the plane at this time now.

That's it for now.

It's Monday :(

Dan

1 comment:

Goosetavis said...

1 day of skiing I thought I would be feeling it. Surprisingly I had no aches the next day. Guess that mean I need to do more black runs???