Sunday, October 5, 2008

Can you believe it..............



Can you believe it. I can't. They played so well all year and when it comes time to the playoffs, they just didn't have the heart and soul to play. So disappointing. It's the same old adage, 'wait till next year' If it wasn't for Sue's Volleyball team winning both of their games and Justin's lacrosse team splitting a double header, it would have been a total loss for the weekend, at least the kids play with heart.

Oh, by the way, it was supposed to snow in the mountains. Don't know how much, but the moutains were white capped this afternoon, once the clouds moved away. Let it begin.

Ski season is just around the corner. Can't wait to take my lessons up at snowbird this year, I promise to take them and hit the slopes. Hold me to it.

Just in case she's reading, Debbie Kaszniak, HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

Sue and Dan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep the faith. I did and I finally got my wish in 2003.